TEN CHINESE SUSPICIONS ABOUT THE ORIGINS OF COVID-19
I translated a long list of Chinese suspicions http://bbs.tianya.cn/post-333-1501920-1.shtml that the COVID-19 is a product of the now-closed Fort Detrick bio lab. Below is my translation with my notes [in brackets]. Note that many of the details included in this article are well known, while a few other details have been later shown to be hoaxes generated in the US – though certainly not enough to invalidate the entire article:
1. People who have not been to China are being infected with novel coronavirus in the United States. [this article was written shortly after the outbreak, so this was hard to explain] A diagnosed patient in the United States has neither been to China nor contacted a person who has just returned from China, nor has he been involved with the "Diamond Princess". The results show that this patient was infected with the novel coronavirus in the United States.
[Apparently refers to this report: https://www.livescience.com/northern-california-coronavirus-case-community-spread.html A case of COVID-19 has been confirmed in a Northern California resident who had no travel history to an affected area and no known contact with a person previously diagnosed with COVID-19, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced today (Feb. 26).
[This Italian site says none of the infected Italians had any contact with China and it was unknown where or how they had contracted the disease: https://www.fanpage.it/attualita/coronavirus-nessun-paziente-ha-contatti-con-la-cina-si-sono-tutti-infettati-in-italia/]
A Japanese citizen travelled to Hawaii and was diagnosed with new coronary pneumonia not long after returning home. Australian Prime Minister Morrison said in an interview on March 20 that about 80% of novel coronavirus pneumonia diagnosed in Australia were imported from overseas or had direct contact with people returning from overseas. In the United States. "
Moreover, the H1N1, swine fever, and the Reston strain of Ebola viruses that have been widespread in the United States in recent years can be described as notorious. Some countries affected by this virus have long suspected that it was caused by the United States. US intelligence officials issued multiple warnings as early as January this year, saying that the novel coronavirus may cause a global crisis.
2. The CDC has confirmed that there was a case of novel coronavirus pneumonia in the United States last November. On March 11, the U.S. House of Representatives Oversight Committee held a novel coronavirus pneumonia hearing, and Robert Redfield, director of the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention, publicly admitted that the U.S. flu season that began in September 2019 has infected more than 30 million U.S. people and caused deaths. More than 20,000 people, of which some cases of influenza deaths were actually infected with new coronary pneumonia. The testimony of the director of the US Centre for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed that some Americans who appeared to have died of influenza last year were autopsied post-mortem and tested positive for the novel coronavirus was positive. A medical doctor at Harvard University revealed (supported by internal data from the Center for Disease Control) that new cases of coronary pneumonia occurred in the United States around November last year. [Actually, this doctor, Michael Gibson, did not say this. He only said it was possible – but not likely – that some cases diagnosed as flu in the fall of 2019 were in fact COVID-19]
3. The United States artificially transformed a new type of SARS virus. From April to September 2008, the US NGO ECO Ecological Health Alliance PREDICT project collected a total of 388 batches of coronaviruses in China, including 8680 virus samples from bats, mice and humans (including bat viruses collected by Shi Zhengli's team) At least tens of thousands of animal and human viruses were shipped to US laboratories. Based on this project, the Ralph Baric team obtained the SHC014 virus S protein gene sequence of bat SARS. In 2015, after artificially remodeling the new SARS virus in the North Carolina laboratory in the United States, after chimeric SARS-CoV MA15 virus, creating the SHC014-MA15 virus, which can make humans sick. Since then, in what form did unpredicted viruses regroup in the US laboratory? [This shows that the US has been in the business of creating pathogens in its laboratories and no one should be surprised if the US is suspected of being involved in the creation of COVID-19]
The laboratory of Dr. Pekova, the leading Czech molecular biologist, is the first laboratory in the Czech Republic to detect the first cases of novel coronavirus infections. In an interview with the Slovak TA3 news channel on March 30, she explained in detail why she believed that the novel coronavirus originated in American laboratories [I was unable to find this mention of American labs in any of her writings or interviews] rather than natural mutations in infected animals, not even from Chinese laboratories. She also refuted the claims in the Journal of Natural Medicine that the viruses evolved from natural mutations. She pointed out that the US government has ordered American scientists to deny this information. [In the interview I listened to, I did not hear her mention this US censorship, but the below linked article does say she mentioned this US censorship to a journalist https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/czech-molecular-biologist-dr-sona-pekova-explains-in-layman-terms-that-covid-19-virus-originates-from-a-lab/. BTW, an article I translated from Spanish-language Quora, giving evidence that the US may have been behind the outbreak in China was in fact removed. Further, the respected web site Unz Review had its entire Facebook account, which had been built up over many years, taken down when Ron Unz posted an article convincingly arguing the plausibility of a US origin of COVID-19. We definitely are dealing with censorship in this topic. This goes hand in hand with the firing of Captain Brett Crozier for telling the truth about a COVID-19 outbreak on his aircraft carrier]
This interview with Dr, Peková was translated and published at a web site, but some forum users at the site disputed the translation. I therefore took the trouble to search for this interview in Czech. Below is my translation of the disputed part:
“The coronavirus has genetic characteristics that do not occur in common isolates. It will probably not be a natural isolate,” says leading Czech biologist Soňa Peková, who had the novel coronavirus under a microscope.
Here is the interview on video with English subtitles:
At min 14:20, the interviewer quotes Peskova writing that the novel coronavirus “contains genetic characteristics and sequences that you think are not of natural origin. Do you stand by this?” She says yes, she does.]
4. Why was the largest biochemical weapon research and development centre closed suddenly? Fort Detrick, Maryland, is the largest biochemical weapon research and development centre of the US military. Since 1943, it has undertaken the development of the US biological weapons program. [In 1969, the US was forced to stop using the name “bio weapons” to describe its work at Fort Detrick, but the work went on under a different label, with research being done supposedly only to devise cures and vaccines, although new pathogens were still created, supposedly for the purpose of creating vaccines – although I have to wonder why a vaccine would be needed against a pathogen that has not yet been developed], in epidemics, etc. From July to August 2019, the P4 Biological Laboratory internally reported two leaks. In July 2019, the United States [CDC] shut it down abruptly. The reason for the shutdown was that there was no “sufficiently complete system to purify the wastewater from its highest safety level laboratory.” This reason is ridiculously short on detail.
Someone posted a petition on the White House website asking the US government to announce the real reason for closing the Fort Detrick base. Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokespersons Hua Chunying and Zhao Lijian also asked this question. But America’s refusal to make it public has made it a mystery what exactly Fort Detrick had leaked. [Critics claimed the web site only got a few hundred hits, but when I went in shortly after it went up, I was unable to open the page. When I tried later, I was unable to get into the site at all! This hypersensitivity to criticism goes hand in hand with the firing of Captain Brett Crozier for telling the truth about his virus-ridden ship, and also with the jailing of Julian Assange. Millions of Americans defend the US Establishment’s viewpoint blaming the Chinese, but very few Americans have any idea that the main reason they believe the mainstream viewpoint is that other viewpoints are heavily censored in the msm and the social media, creating the illusion that the Establishment version is the only one that an intelligent and sane person could accept]
5. The coincidence of a series of events is suspicious. At the same time that Fort Detrick was closed, a series of H1N1 flu outbreaks occurred in the United States, with a series of similar pneumonia cases; then in October [Oct 18] 2019, the United States organized a global epidemic exercise codenamed "Event 201"; [In this fictional simulation] A patient infected with a novel corona pneumonia appeared; in February 2020, the novel coronavirus epidemic occurred in many places around the world. [Here is a video shown at the event https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLw-Q8X174. Keep in mind that this is all a product of the imaginations of the people who organized the event, shortly before the covid-19 outbreak occurred. Thus they are not talking about the real pandemic we are experiencing now. Is this really a coincidence or was their skulduggery going on that they were privy to?]
On March 25, Fort Detrick Biological Laboratory, Maryland, tested 382 suspected patients, and 288 were positive, with a positive rate of 75%. In Delaware, close to Maryland, 104 people were tested and 68 were positive, with a positive rate of 65%. New Jersey, not far from Maryland, tested 3297 people, and 2844 were positive, with a positive rate of 86%. The positive rate in these states is far higher than the US average. [Again, this is fiction but very close to the reality today. Do coincidences like this really happen?]
6. Why did the U.S. military special plane pick up 5 athletes with fever? [I was unable to find mention of this on the internet in either an English language or a Chinese language search] At the World Military Games in Wuhan in late October 2019 (the address of the Military Games is close to the South China Seafood Market, Wuhan ’s first novel coronavirus case appeared near the seafood market in November); the United States team performed extremely weird, shooting 0 points for sharp shooting, winning zero gold medals (133 gold medals for the Chinese team), ranking 35th in total. 5 US military athletes had a fever. At that time, the military games were over. If they were suffering from common diseases, why not wait 2 days and have them join the more than 360 other soldiers back to America? If they really wanted to go home, why didn’t they take an ordinary civil airliner at the Wuhan International Airport! Why did the United States spend a lot of money to send a special plane to pick up five sick athletes from Wuhan. These five sick athletes have since disappeared. The AB family is a virus of the parents' generation, the C family is their son, D and E are the sons of C. Can no parents have a son? The 80,000 cases in mainland China only have the C family, while the ABCDE cases are all in the United States. As soon as the United States surrenders the special soldiers picked up by special planes and lets WHO determine whether they have ever had the same C family virus as the patients in Wuhan, the truth will become clear! [But this will likely never happen because the US is intent on squeezing over a trillion dollars from China and is treating any suggestion of a US origin as a crime]
7. A relative of a sick athlete in the US military served in the US military biological experiment base [Ft. Detrick]. Three US journalists and one Canadian journalist traced the patient with the No. 0 novel coronavirus infection in the world. All the evidence points to Maatje Benassi, a relative of a researcher at the US Biological Experiment Base in Fort Detrick [She has since denied she had the virus. The story appears to be a hoax]. She is a cyclist and a US military officer who participated in the Wuhan Military Games. A relative of hers was also the first patient diagnosed in the Netherlands. Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian directly tweeted recently and asked point blank: Is it that the US soldiers brought the virus to Wuhan, and the United States should give Wuhan a statement that triggers a strong response from the international community.
Someone asked: If the five American soldiers were patients with novel coronary virus pneumonia, why did the medical care staff not get infected? Due to the 30-day countdown to the Military Games, a port emergency response drill was held to improve the port’s ability to respond to public health incidents and nuclear radiation violations. [the reference here is to a port on the Yangtze River, which flows through Wuhan] Wuhan also treated the five soldiers as infectious viruses. Influenza broke out in the United States in September, and how many virus carriers were there among the American athletes who participated in the Wuhan Military Games in October?
8. Where does the novel coronavirus infection of the US Navy aircraft carrier come from? On March 27, the US Navy's "Roosevelt" aircraft carrier had 36 sailors who tested positive for novel coronavirus. The aircraft carrier "Roosevelt" left the San Diego home port in January this year, arrived in Guam in mid-February, and has been sailing at sea. How can it be infected with the novel coronavirus? On March 27, on the aircraft carrier Ronald Reagan that was undergoing mid-term maintenance in Japan, two sailors were also tested for infection with the novel coronavirus. In addition, on a 40,000-ton amphibious assault ship of the US Navy, a sailor was also found to be positive during the virus detection process, confirming infection with the novel coronavirus.
9. Only the United States has five sources of novel coronavirus. On February 12th, the Chinese Academy of Sciences team collected 93 novel coronavirus samples from 12 countries. The analysis of the whole genome data showed that the haplotypes of the relevant patient samples in the South China seafood market are H1 and derived haplotypes H2, H8-H12, while a Wuhan sample haplotype H3 has nothing to do with the South China seafood market. In Australia, France, Japan, and the United States, where there are many samples, patients have at least two sources of infection, while the United States includes five sources. In particular, the H56 haplotype is a source of infection for patients in Australia, France, the United States, and Taiwan. Thus we see that the novel coronavirus from the South China seafood market was introduced from other places. In addition, according to the time of onset of patients and the time of population expansion, the seafood market in South China is also not a source of virus. The study also showed that no recombination events occurred in the novel coronavirus genome.
10. Why did the United States reject the WHO investigation? It's a very unlikely time coincidence. In December 2019, the verification protocol of the Biological Weapons Convention was exclusively blocked by the United States. The WHO expert team's investigation in the United States is absolutely beneficial to the United States' epidemic prevention actions. Including the origin, development, the situation in key regions, a brief introduction to the basic policies of the White House, the storage of medical supplies in the United States, the number of medical teams, etc.
After discovering the outbreak, China actively cooperated with international organizations. The WHO Director-General came to Beijing on January 28, and then WHO sent an international expert team to China for inspection. A team also went to Wuhan. Bruce Elward, senior adviser to the WHO Director-General, said at a press conference on February 24: "The Chinese method is the only method that has proved to be successful." China has nothing to hide in terms of fighting the epidemic. The virus is afraid of upright behaviour and likes sneakiness. The more the United States refuses, the more it shows that it has unspeakable secrets about the virus.
Currently, tracing the source of the virus is a major international struggle. It is related to the changes in the international environment and the international space of the Chinese nation. It is related to whether it can get rid of the American rogue style and the insistence that China must use U.S. Treasury bonds for compensation, and whether the living environment of overseas Chinese deteriorates. Such a major principle question of right and wrong requires a clear statement; the virus must be traced back to its source, and it must be fully exposed!
(Editor in charge: Du Pengfei)